The Accounts Receivable Clerk is required to perform a variety of duties to include, collecting revenue, processing customer orders and reconciling customer statements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset/ competencies:
• Very good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Very good knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• Good time management skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills and the ability to interact with persons at all levels.
• Adequate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular Excel
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision
• Must pay attention to details and have strict adherence to deadlines