• Excellent managerial and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to exercise judgment, decisiveness and creativity in moderately unstable situations and for short-term planning
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills for multiple audiences
• Good interpersonal skills
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
• First Degree in Management Studies, Public Administration or related discipline.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Experience in the operation of the roadways, structures and related items are a plus.