The Candidate will:
• Possess a business degree from a tertiary institution.
• Have at least 5 years experience in warehouse management.
• Have good working knowledge of mechanical and IT systems.
• Administer inventory control to prevent fraudulent loss and stock outs.
• Train, supervise and effectively motivate, control and direct staff.
• Liase with customers and other departments to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Provide timely inventory reports and re-order requests.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Reside in Kingston.