The University of the West Indies (The UWI) is seeking to fill the position of Campus Registrar on the Cave Hill Campus in Barbados. The successful applicant should be a transformation leader, capable of promoting a people-centric culture The Campus Registrar is the most Senior Administrator on the
Campus and in accordance with Ordinance 21 discharges the functions of that office, spelt out in statutes 19.1 (e), 19.2, 23.5 and 38.4 (a). The Campus Registrar is the secretary to all campus committees.
• Leading the Units/Divisions/Departments under the Office of the Campus Registrar.
• Leading institutional transformation with a central role in forward planning, development, strategy and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Leading strategy implementation with Balanced Scorecard Tools, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative procedures, systems and standards.
• Servicing all statutory meetings of Campus, including, Campus Council/Academic Board/Campus F&GPC/Campus Appointments Committee. • Ensuring that Enterprise Management Systems viz Banner
Students and People soft are being used optimally. • Ensuring that the preventive maintenance programme and security arrangements of the campus are administered properly.
• Interpreting the Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations and ensuring compliance with same.
• Prudent budget management. • Cooperating with the University Registrar to ensure uniformity
of administrative procedures, systems and standards across the campuses.
• Performing other duties as may be required by the Campus Principal.
Full CV and application forms, which must be completed and can be obtained at the above address and at http://www.uwi.edu/ jobs, must be submitted. In order to expedite the appointment procedures, applicants are advised to ask their referees to send references under CONFIDENTIAL cover DIRECTLY to the University Registrar at the above address without waiting to be contacted by the University.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS