Recognized Company is seeking for a suitable candidate to fill out the position of BRAND MANAGER
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, the incumbent is responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that supports the broader marketing strategy and drives growth of the brands within the portfolio. The Brand Manager is responsible for implementing and
evaluating marketing programmes for the brands, that will support each brand’s promise, increase sales and enhance brand equity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Achieving growth in year on year gross margin at the set criteria
• Achieving year on year growth in same store sales and traffic at the set criteria
• Developing and managing approved sales and marketing programmes that drive each brand’s sales and transactions (generally and local store)
• Performing regular market research studies to gather important brand data.
• Maintaining each brand’s overall positive image
• Maintaining of each brand’s leadership in specific QSR categories; in the important customer matrix
• Managing of each brand’s sales store image (menu board, merchandising etc)
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• Proficient in budget management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
Application accompanied by a resume must be submitted no later than due date