legal services and advice to the firm and represent its clients in matters before the Courts of Law.
1. Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to handle
multiple tasks simultaneously.
2. Ability to recognise, understand and address client needs and an ability
to prioritise, organise and provide services to clients with deadlines.
3. Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with members of the legal department and the organisation.
4. Highly driven, innovative, detailed oriented and curious.
5. Ability to question practices, systems and procedures.
6. Ability to think creatively and act independently with minimal supervision