Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons to fill the following vacancy:
The Media and Public Relations Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and monitoring all the Company’s digital marketing platforms, social media and public relations and communication activities to increase brand awareness and image.
The Media and Public Relations Specialist is required to generate, engage and maintain a positive presence, across all media spheres.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution
• At least two (2) years related working experience
• Sound knowledge of communication theory and practice
• Sound knowledge of computer applications/desk top publishing/photography
• Working knowledge of the media and publications planning
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital marketing, public relations communication and social media campaigns using various multi-media platforms across various channels, on and offline.
• Keen knowledge of Event Planning for Public, Internal and Inter- Government
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
• Creative and exceptional writing skills
• High degree of tact diplomacy
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team/s
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding command of the English Language
• Proficiency in Public Speaking
Applications and resumes` should be sent to Email:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.