We are seeking an individual who is outgoing, enthusiastic, passionate about service excellence and capable of building and maintaining strong customer relationships. Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager, you’ll be responsible for interpreting the ophthalmic spectacle prescription and the eye wear order to properly deliver, adjust, and repair eye wear.
• Responsible for properly fitting eye wear to the patient’s face through various frame adjustments.
• Responsible for explaining the care and maintenance for the eye wear to the patient,
• Enters prescription and sales information into computerized system and performs all other clerical functions required to satisfy patient needs.
• Responsible for performing proper frame and lens repairs
• Trouble-shoot vision, lens, and frame issues including verifying
prescription, base curves PD’s, segment heights, visual acuity and adjusting face form.
• Responsible for communicating the preferred lens family of products and the benefits of each.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Essential Responsibilities related to Behavioural Characteristics:
• Friendly and outgoing with the ability to connect with a diverse group of people.
• Efficient, organized and resourceful with a strong attention to detail
• Must be humble, hungry and smart with the capacity to solve problems
• Must be a team player.
• Must have ability to initiate immediate interaction, coordination and collaboration with team members, and clients etc.
If you wish to be an integral part of Jamaica’s leading optical service provider, we invite you to submit your resume, for immediate consideration, to:
Regrettably, only short listed candidates will be contacted.