A Real Estate Development Company seeks to fill the post of Attorney-at-Law
The main responsibilities of the Attorney include but are not limited to:
• Managing the sales department
• Preparing transfers, agreements for sale, discharges of mortgage, consents and other legal documents
• Carrying out all legal obligations required in connection with application of titles etc.
• Handling all legal matters pertaining to the daily operations of the organisation
• Actively and aggressively pursuing all legal matters for the company and/or its subsidiaries
The following skills/competences at above average levels:
• Communication skills (oral and written)
• Report writing
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite
• Interpersonal and customer relations
• Extensive knowledge of:
- conveyance and other legal processes
- Registration of Titles Act
The successful candidate will be required to maintain good working relations with public and private sector agencies such as financial institutions and government bodies.
We appreciate all applicant who will respond but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Suitably qualified persons should send their resume and letter of application no later than