The Trelawny Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. invites suitably qualified
The Risk & Compliance Officer will be responsible for the development and implementation of risk management policies, programmes and standards to mitigate risks to the Credit Union and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Under the direction of the General Manager the Risk and Compliance
Officer will be required to:
1. Review and assess laws and regulations which may impact the risk management function by carrying out periodic and random tests and make recommendations and provide advisory support to management.
2. Ensure the effective implementation of established policies, programmes, procedures and controls to prevent and detect money laundering and terrorist financing activities in accordance with the relevant statutes
3. Prepare compliance and risk reports for management analysis and review and approval by the Board of Directors periodically.
4. Revise the compliance programmes and policies to reflect changes in the Credit Unionís needs, laws, regulations and procedures and related compliance issues.
5. Conduct periodic reviews of existing policies and procedures to ensure accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness
6. Lead in developing and implementing a mechanism to record, assess, track, monitor risk exposures and identify mitigating actions.
7. Act as liaison between the Credit Union and relevant organizations
with respect to compliance matters and investigations.
If you meet these requirements, submit your application with a
detailed resume no later than Wednesday, March 31, 2021 to: