We are looking to hire a mature and highly organized Human Resources Assistant to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective operation of the Human Resources Department.
To be successful as the Human Resources Assistant, you should display a thorough understanding of office administration & Human Resource Management procedures. Ultimately, a top-performing Human Resource Assistant should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
Human Resource Assistant’s Responsibilities:
• Vacation & Sick Leave tracking
• Maintenance of the Guard Filing System
• Assist with Recruitment exercise
• Assist with the on-boarding process
• Assist with monitoring of Group Life & Health Insurance Policies
• Maintain the HR Management Information System
• Coordinate the purchasing & inventory system for all uniforms and other critical items for over 900 guards for all 4 branches island-wide
• Monitor the compliance of the company’s Motor Vehicle Fleet; this includes coordination of the renewal process for fitness, registration and Insurance certificates
• Systematically file important documents
• Assist the HR department with job postings, interviews and job letters]