• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and decision-making ability
• Exemplary administrative and management ability
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication
• Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours as needed
• A propensity to think creatively and be resourceful
• Knowledge of ICT in Education Applicants should preferably;
• Be a trained, registered graduate with at least three years of approved service
• Have at least three years supervisory experience at the secondary level
• Be knowledgeable about the school’s philosophy and mission
• Have a deep understanding of educational strategies and programmes and be dedicated to optimizing planning, implementation, teaching and learning.
• Be committed to maintaining a high standard of discipline with excellent customer and client Management skills
• Have a high level of integrity and confidentiality
• Have a working knowledge of the Education Act/Education Regulations & the F. A. A. Act
• Be computer literate and fully understand on-line modalities and systems.
Applicants should send signed letters and detailed
resumes accompanied by the Principals’ Application
Form (in triplicate) which is available at the Ministry
of Education Regional Offices to:
Board of Management
Iona High School
Herbert Swaby Drive
Tower Isle P.O.
NO LATER THAN: FRIDAY MARCH 31, 2023
Only persons shortlisted will be contacted.