MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• NCTVET Level 2 or City & Guilds Parts 2 in Automotive Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• At least Two (2) to Four (4) years working experience in a similar position.
• An Open General Driver’s Licence would be an asset
The successful candidate should possess:
• Excellent knowledge of automotive technology including hydraulic, electrical and air brake systems.
• Excellent knowledge of relevant safety procedures.
• The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair faults in automotive systems.
• Ability to operate specialized tools and equipment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Good writing report skills.
Applications with detailed resumes should be sent by
June 02, 2023 to:
Salary Range: $1,272,269.00 per annum,
Jamaica Urban Transit Company Limited
Michael Manley Drive
P.O. Box 575
JUTC, YOUR ROUTE TO EXCELLENCE