If you are skilled in managing people, writing reports, and providing administrative support, then apply to be our Reporting & Administrative Manager.
Reporting to the Steering Committee, the Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Overseeing the administration of staff matters for the organization including
i. Recruiting and supportive supervising of staff
ii. Managing all personnel matters including staff training, preparation of work plans, monitoring leave, periodic performance appraisals etc.
• Ensure the preparation of relevant documents, training manual and other materials needed for the organization’s schedule of activities
• Coordinate logistics for training, meetings and other administrative or project related activities
• Ensuring the preparation of relevant documents, training manuals and other materials needed for the organization’s schedule of activities
• Summarize policy and advocacy documents for staff development and dissemination, trainings, and host briefing sessions as needed
• Develop ways to build transparency of the processes in the organization
• Document and maintain the organization’s assets, building repairs, renovation and insurance as needed
• Providing data support to the Director of Programmes on all projects ensuring that the organization’s projects and programmes are successfully executed
• Collect and collate reports on a timely basis to demonstrate accurately the work of the organization
• Review all reports and guide the staff on how to improve on consistency, accuracy, and timeliness
• Provide timely and complete monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to stakeholders that reflects the work of the organization
• Reflect the numbers reported to tell stories that capture the lived experiences of women living with HIV
• Provide support on all other matters as directed by the Steering Committee.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.