QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Post Graduate Degree with major in Information Technology, Computer Scienceorequivalent qualification from an accredited
• Certified Networking Administrator Certification (CCNA) an asset.
• Formal training in Business Process Re-engineering.
• Five (5) years’ experience at a senior level performing a similar
• Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
• Hands-on exposure to Information Technology security audit
KNOWLEDGE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
• Sound knowledge and experience in Strategic Planning and
• Sound knowledge of information technology standards and
methodologies for system selections, development, etc.
• Sound knowledge of Credit Union’s strategies, policies, procedures, products and services.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer operations management
and security procedures.
Application with detailed resume should be submitted no later than
Friday, February 10, 2023 addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
JPS & Partners Co-operative Credit Union
65 ¾ Half Way Tree Road
We thank you for your expressions of interest, however, only short listed
applicants will be contacted.