• Bachelor’s degree in Food/Environmental Microbiology or Food Science, or Medical Technology.
• Minimum of 1-year relevant analytical experience.
• Knowledge of standards and requirements related to ISO/IEC 17025 compliance.
• Self-motivated, with creative problem-solving and analytical skills. Havestrong written and oral communication skills
• Availability to work variable hours, sometimes on Saturdays.
The successful candidate will be expected to begin working immediately.
Interested persons should send application letter and résumé to: CEO@H1HLtd.com