Gov't gives CAL new deadline for Air Jamaica brand future plans report (0
Transport Minister Dr Omar Davies said that the new CAL board, which came into office last month, had been “given a month to come back to us with a specific development in terms of the way forward”.
Caribbean Airlines to look at dual branding (0
Transport Minister, Dr Omar Davies yesterday met with Trinidad and Tobago’s Minister of Trade, Industry and Investments, Vasant Bharath, to discuss a number of concerns in relation to the airline.
DPP defends role in Joseph Hibbert corruption probe (0
Llewellyn says the OCG’s recommendation that Hibbert be criminally prosecuted could not form the basis for her office to rule that criminal charges be brought against the former Member of Parliament.
Legislation coming to decriminalise 'uncontrollable behaviour' (0
Youth Minister Lisa Hanna, says legislative amendments are to be completed by year end to decriminalise uncontrollable behaviour in juvenile administration.
- Gordon Shirley becomes deputy chairman of Port Authority board on Monday (0 Comments)
- JLP activist, others in robbery case return to court today (0 Comments)
- Cops on corruption charge bailed (0 Comments)
- Curfews in St Andrew South (0 Comments)
- Marginal decline in GSAT results, girls outperform boys (0 Comments)
- Hanna wants anti-abortion laws reviewed (0 Comments)
- Gov't MPs shun Hibbert... Only Opposition pays tribute to former member (0 Comments)
- VCB camp breaks silence, says athlete will vigorously try to clear name (0 Comments)