VYBZ KARTEL TRIAL: Judge to continue summation (0
Yesterday afternoon defence lawyer Tom Tavares-Finson had to move quickly to defend his client after Justice Campbell told jurors that Vybz Kartel did not deny that he was the person speaking in ...
AUDIO: Brawl in Parliament: Politicians argue about spending nationís money (0
Protracted discussions on the revised national budget escalated last night with the Government accusing the Opposition of suggesting that the country borrow money to fill a revenue shortfall.
Disturbance resolved at Freeport police lock-up (0
Yesterday, prisoners were overheard shouting that they wanted fish, steak and chicken as man cannot live by bread alone.
McKenzie wants follow-up probe on NSWMA operations (0
Opposition spokesman on local government Desmond McKenzie is calling for the Office of the Contractor General to conduct a follow-up probe into the operations of the NSWMA.
- VYBZ KARTEL TRIAL: Judge tells jurors artiste did not deny voice notes (0 Comments)
- Disturbance at Freeport police lock-up (0 Comments)
- 'No threat of industrial action', says union representing tanker drivers (0 Comments)
- JUTC, sub-franchise operators fees issues unresolved (0 Comments)
- Government to appeal Supreme Court ruling to evict Trelawny squatters (0 Comments)
- Elderly woman killed in crash (0 Comments)
- Bail extended for allegedly corrupt cops (0 Comments)
- VYBZ KARTEL TRIAL: Judge tells jurors not to find Kartel guilty because of lyrics (0 Comments)