Cabinet to consider proposed changes to flexi-work bill to protect religious persons (0
The Cabinet is expected to consider new proposals that could result in changes to the flexi-work bill to protect workers from discrimination on religious grounds.
JLP calls for JUTC board and transport minister's removal (0
The Jamaica Labour Party is calling for the removal of Transport Minister, Dr Omar Davies over his handling of the recent Jamaica Urban Transit Company (JUTC) bus fare increases.
Gas prices to go up 55 cents tomorrow (0
A litre of E10-87 gasolene is to sell for $125.98, while E10-90 is to sell for $127.64.
Mico revelation: 14 bachelor of education programmes awaiting accreditation (0
One of Jamaica’s top teacher-training institutions, The Mico University College, has released information indicating that most of its programmes are awaiting the UCJ's approval.
- Give ex-convicts the right to appeal records expunged, says acting Public Defender (0 Comments)
- 'Fit for 180, fit for life' - Gleaner launches 5K run (0 Comments)
- Crop prices to drop by year-end says BoJ Governor (0 Comments)
- Education ministry says 95 per cent of schools ready for reopening (0 Comments)
- Alleged St Elizabeth lottery scammer gets $500,000 bail (0 Comments)
- IMF boss being investigated for negligence (0 Comments)
- Roper says JUTC or Davies did not deceive stakeholders on fare rollback (0 Comments)
- Jamaica Civil Service Association president wants JUTC leadership team out (0 Comments)