FOOTBALL: Munro tackle STETHS today (0
STETHS, the Zone E leaders with 12 points, will host fourth-place Munro and looks set to continue their winning trend.
JUTA gets extension from Norman Manley Airport to settle multimillion-dollar debt (0
Earlier today the taxi operators threatened to block the airport road after they were told to leave the premises.
No timeline set to make Tertiary Education Commission fully operational (0
There is still no clear timeline as to when legislation will be promulgated to make the Tertiary Education Commission operational.
Government to report on JUTC discount for public sector workers next week (0
Unions representing public sector workers are to hear next week what level of discount, if any, the Government will offer to its members who use the Jamaica Urban Transit Company (JUTC).
- Corporate area garbage backlog being addressed (0 Comments)
- 32-year-old Kingston man charged with fraudulent conversion (0 Comments)
- Constable on corruption charges granted $200,000 bail (0 Comments)
- Jamaican man wanted for murder captured in US (0 Comments)
- INDECOM receives Mario Deane post-mortem report (0 Comments)
- Turbid conditions blamed for water disruptions in St Catherine and Clarendon (0 Comments)
- Additional student housing coming for UWI, Mona (0 Comments)
- PNP members anxious about Government's achievements (0 Comments)