Brown-Burke, Phillips blast NHT over Outameni Controversy (0
Commenting on the social networking site Facebook, Angela Brown-Burke, who is also the Mayor of Kingston said the NHT board does not care about public service.
UPDATE: KPH to ramp up security measures after attack on nurse (0
The president of the Nurses Association of Jamaica, Janet Farr, says measures will be put in place to ensure the safety of workers dealing with mentally ill patients at the Kingston Public Hospital.
Government to spend less than budgeted for this year (0
This afternoon, Finance Minister, Dr Peter Phillips, tabled the first supplementary Budget for the 2014/2015 fiscal year in Parliament.
Opposition walks out of Parliament over Outameni questions (0
The Opposition walked out of parliament after demands that Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller answers questions relating to the purchase of Outameni lands were shot down.
- PNP: We fully support appointment of new NHT board members (0 Comments)
- Ministry to schools: Stop screening students for CSEC (0 Comments)
- Private Sector Organisation urged to hold PM accountable (0 Comments)
- Gov'ts NHT decision threatens relationship with civil groups (0 Comments)
- Debate on CCJ bills to begin in Parliament today (0 Comments)
- JPS disconnects Trelawny squatters (0 Comments)
- Teachers' complaints force probe of Morant Bay High principal (0 Comments)
- KPH nurses protest after mentally ill patient attacks colleague (0 Comments)