CCJ appeals to civil society to push governments to become full members (0
The Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) is appealing to civil society groups across CARICOM to lobby their countries to act faster in becoming full members of the court.
Bar Association, Opposition react to removal of security for judges (0
The Jamaican Bar Association (JBA) says judges have greater need for personal security than many Government members.
Justice Minister assures judges they will be secured (0
Justice Minister, Senator Mark Golding, is seeking to assure judges that their current security arrangements will remain in place despite announced changes to the close-protection system.
UPDATE: St Thomas PNP councillor and businessman granted bail (0
People's National Party councillor for the Morant Bay Division, Rohan Bryan, was granted $600,000 bail when he appeared in court today on a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice.
- Bain insists UWI illegally fired him (0 Comments)
- Two shot one fatally in May Pen (0 Comments)
- Peter Bunting's statement to Parliament yesterday in full (0 Comments)
- St Thomas PNP councillor, businessman slapped with corruption charge (0 Comments)
- New Custos of St Andrew installed (0 Comments)
- St Elizabeth man fined for ganja (0 Comments)
- Alleged Clansman gang member granted bail (0 Comments)
- St Catherine North Police intensify operations as murders spike (0 Comments)