Three hospitalised in King Street shooting (0
Two armed men on a Jamco motor bike opened fire on three males and a female as they stood along King Street.
JUTC announces amnesty for students, extends opening hours as it goes cashless (0
JUTC's managing director Colin Campbell says students without cards will ride free on buses to give them more time to register. He says JUTC offices will continue to open late.
Two killed in car collision in St Ann (0
The crash occurred some minutes before 7:00 p.m. when a black Mitsubishi motor car and a Toyota Corolla route taxi collided along the thoroughfare.
Trafalgar New Heights Rotary delivers free healthcare to children of Maverley (0
President of the club, Coleen Lewis, said the aim was to assist parents who may be burdened with back-to-school expenditure at this time of year.
- Water restrictions still on despite rains (0 Comments)
- Maths specialists deployed in select schools (0 Comments)
- Shift system ends in 16 schools (0 Comments)
- NWA builds detour for Hellshire main road (0 Comments)
- JUTC opens smarter card processing centre (0 Comments)
- Expect delays when using Hellshire main road - NWA (0 Comments)
- Shift system to be abolished in 16 schools (0 Comments)
- Flash Flood Watch discontinued (0 Comments)