Waiting time reduced for persons awaiting cataract surgery (0
The number of patients awaiting cataract surgery at the Mandeville Regional Hospital in Manchester has now been cut in half.
40-year-old man drowns in Clarendon (0
Forty-year-old Davis Robinson of Savanna district in Hayes, Clarendon is suspected to have drowned at the Salt River Beach in the parish yesterday.
JUTA, Norman Manley Airport management meeting on today (0
Representatives of the Jamaica Union of Travellers Association (JUTA) are to meet with the management of the Norman Manley International Airport today to discuss the settlement of the association’s ..
Government reassures culprits in Mario Deane beating 'will be held accountable' (0
The Government is seeking to reassure that the culprits responsible for Mario Deane’s deadly beating at a St James police lock-up on Independence Day will be held accountable.
- PM confident of victory in local government elections (0 Comments)
- Portia failed to list failures in PNP address, says Henry (0 Comments)
- JLP finds PM's message wanting (0 Comments)
- Jamaica's economic position to improve further under PNP - Portia (0 Comments)
- Man drowns at Salt River beach (0 Comments)
- Two injured after utility poles topple in Halse Hall (0 Comments)
- PNP seeks to build support at 76th annual conference now under way (0 Comments)
- Mario Deane's funeral under way (0 Comments)