I'm a man of influence, doctor tells cop he allegedly tried to bribe (0
The revelation was made as Dr Jephthah Ford appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court this morning to answer a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice.
Delay hits hearing of Kartel juror on charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice (0
Defence attorney, Dianne Watson, has indicated that she had written to the DPP asking that her expert be allowed to examine a cell phone containing evidence.
Gov't meets with gay community (0
Holness, contributing to the 2014-2015 Budget Debate in the House of Representatives, said there is uncertainty in the gay community as to whether she will honour her promise to review the buggery law
Holness blasts Government over debt (0
Some $233 billion or 43 cents out of every dollar, in the 2014-2015 Estimates of Expenditure go towards servicing the debt, while $160 billion has been earmarked for the payment of wages.
- MPs not paid... Warmington seeks answers (0 Comments)
- Clarendon farmers frustrated by thieves (0 Comments)
- Finance minister to review tax measures... will make announcement Wednesday (0 Comments)
- St. Thomas commuters left stranded as bus operators protest (0 Comments)
- Prosecutors cite video evidence showing Dr Jephthah Ford attempting to bribe cop (0 Comments)
- Judge says improper case management lengthened Kartel trial (0 Comments)
- Cattle farmers' group says yes to animal tagging but... (0 Comments)
- Chang calls for reactivation of Housing Fund (0 Comments)