UPDATE: Seven from Clarendon crash remain in hospital, one transferred to UHWI (0
The crash occurred minutes to 5 o'clock this morning as the driver of a minibus in which they were travelling lost control of the vehicle and veered off the road into a ditch.
Teachers put on caution as JTA pushes for removal of wage freeze (0
The JTA has been insistent that it will not accept another wage freeze and has prepared a new claim to replace the 2012 arrangement.
Christopher Wright of Newell district missing (0
Wright is of dark complexion, stout build, and about five feet, seven inches tall.
Review age for anti-doping tests in schools - Senator (0
Gayle says this has become necessary because the increased competition among student athletes have placed them under pressure to perform.
- More concerns about J'can man jailed in Qatar (0 Comments)
- Jamaica among five Caribbean countries to participate in US visa work scheme (0 Comments)
- The law will take its course, says Bahamian immigration officer accused of raping Jamaican (0 Comments)
- PHOTOS: Clarendon teacher killed, others injured in early morning crash (0 Comments)
- Relax Noise Abatement laws this holiday season, senator asks (0 Comments)
- NYS to launch disability sensitisation campaign (0 Comments)
- New anti-doping law passed, senator calls for full endorsement (0 Comments)
- Road fatalities surpass 300, exceed last year's figure (0 Comments)