Senior cop convicted for breaching INDECOM Act (0
Deputy Superintendent of Police Albert Diah was charged in November last year with failure to comply with a lawful requirement of the Commission; and, obstructing the Commission in the exercise...
Clarendon man sentenced to 75 years in prison (0
A Clarendon man was this afternoon given 75 years in prison in the Manchester Circuit Court for several charges brought against him.
Nicholson angers senators with flexi-rape comment (0
Senator Kamina Johnson Smith, said there could be no light side to such serious matter. ďIt's unworthy, and that you are defending it is sad,Ē she said.
DPP challenges INDECOM to seek judicial review on Kentucky Kid matter (0
The three policemen and two civilians charged in relation to the death of Kentucky Kid whose real name was Robert Kill, were freed earlier this month.
- Atlanta diaspora disappointed in Arnaldo phone scandal (0 Comments)
- PNPYO calls for more responsible use of Gov't phones (0 Comments)
- Stabbing incident leaves St Elizabeth vendor dead (0 Comments)
- MOH aiming to train 1,000 healthcare workers in Ebola response (0 Comments)
- Power affects water supply from Rio Cobre system (0 Comments)
- Accountant Generalís Department fraud case postponed (0 Comments)
- Power outage at Sangster International airport (0 Comments)
- Major traffic changes planned for St Annís Bay starting Monday (0 Comments)