St James cop implicated in release of prisoner freed of corruption (0
Constable Kirton Green, who was charged with corruptly soliciting money, was on trial with Constables Raymond Johnson and Alicia Hutchinson.
Court reserves ruling in case brought against senator's dissmissal (0
Williams is contending that Holnessí use of the letter to axe him from the Upper House last year was a breach of his constitutional rights.
UPDATE: Correctional officers back on the job (0
The officers went on go slow yesterday to register their frustration with the protracted salary dispute with the government.
Former JFJ director says sex-ed report flawed (0
The report, which was released by the JFJ last Friday, conceded that there were weaknesses in the oversight and vetting of the sex education programme.
- Holness said a way had to be made for his supporters, Williams claims (0 Comments)
- Unions urge protesting correctional officers to return to work (0 Comments)
- Correctional officers on strike (0 Comments)
- Gov't urges compliance of employment agencies (0 Comments)
- EWI invited to make presentation to energy team (0 Comments)
- Opposition not surprised energy project deadline will be missed (0 Comments)
- Gov't urges cooperation of travelers from Chikungunya-affected countries (0 Comments)
- Kellier takes over agriculture portfolio as Clarke undergoes surgery (0 Comments)