Security guard shot in robbery outside Sagicor Bank, MoBay (0
A security guard was shot and injured outside the Sagicor Bank in Fairfield, Montego Bay, by three armed robbers shortly before midday today.
Christmas shoppers rush for deals (0
Stores and streets across Jamaica's main towns are flooding with consumers, out to get gifts and do their last minute shopping just three days away from Christmas.
St James businessman wins appeal against negligence conviction (0
St James businessman, Cheddi Creighton, has been freed by the Court of Appeal for a breach of the Firearms Act.
Alpart Alumina Plant to reopen December 2016, Paulwell makes announcement (0
The plant, which is operated by Russian company, UC Rusal, has been closed for the last five years reportedly due to the low market price for the product and high production costs.
- Four killed in traffic accidents yesterday, Hare makes appeal to motorists (0 Comments)
- Government looks into wide scale bamboo planting (0 Comments)
- Funeral today for mother and two sons brutally killed in Clarendon (0 Comments)
- Longville Park police station to begin construction April 1 (0 Comments)
- FOOTBALL: Will Jamaica keep U-20 Championship hosting right? Decision today (0 Comments)
- Appeals Court orders retrial of farmer's 'unfair trial' (0 Comments)
- Seven from Clarendon crash remain in hospital, one transferred to UHWI (0 Comments)
- Teachers put on caution as JTA pushes for removal of wage freeze (0 Comments)