New trafficking in persons curriculum for secondary school students (0
The curriculum was developed by the National Task Force against Trafficking in Persons and seeks to promote greater awareness among students and teachers about human trafficking.
Improved security for downtown Kingston (0
Scott says a police post has been established inside the St William Grant Park to improve security in and around the facility.
Guns, ammo seized, one arrested (0
In the first incident, the Port Maria Police report that a 9mm pistol and 9 rounds of ammunition were recovered after a man opened fire on a police team in the Bonny’s Gate area before escaping.
Senator calls for changes to Noise Abatement Act (0
Government Senator Sophia Frazer-Binns, argues that this proposed change would make the act more realistic and in touch with today’s reality.
- Gov’t to introduce ambassador programme for entertainers (0 Comments)
- Lawyer for suspected death squad cop questions arrest procedure (0 Comments)
- Security guard robbed, suspect killed (0 Comments)
- Suspected death squad cop gets bail (0 Comments)
- Green Pond Primary to get 24-hour security (0 Comments)
- 26-y-o man killed in Frankfield (0 Comments)
- May Pen mayor personal email hacked (0 Comments)
- Former custom broker clerk Hugh Richards freed (0 Comments)