St Catherine wanted man captured (0
The man, whose name is being withheld, was arrested near the Winterís Pen community this morning. He was wanted in connection with the murder of a woman along Fairfield Road in August last year.
Gas prices to go up tomorrow (0
A litre of E10-87 gasolene will be sold for $110.46 while E10-90 will be sold for $112.11.
Cabinet wonít intervene in developing JTA/Education Ministry dispute (0
Yesterday, the JTAís Central Executive voted to suspend monthly meetings with Education Minister, Ronald Thwaites, to register its disapproval over the changes proposed to the vacation and sick leave.
$42m allocated to Zinc Fence Removal Project (0
Minister without portfolio in the Housing Ministry, Dr Morais Guy, told Parliament yesterday that the project forms part of plans for urban renewal.
- PM heads delegation to African Union 50th anniversary celebrations (0 Comments)
- PM to miss CARICOM/US meeting (0 Comments)
- 600lbs of ganja destroyed in St Elizabeth (0 Comments)
- District Constable charged with ganja possession (0 Comments)
- ATL CASE: Senior exec disagrees with Stewart's statements (0 Comments)
- Tax office cashier charged following revenue investigation (0 Comments)
- Changes coming for mortgage insurance act (0 Comments)
- $14m in compensation secured by Consumer Affairs Commission (0 Comments)