Keiran King this Wednesday: There's no deeper meaning to life — deal with it (0
In his online column at www.jamaica-gleaner.com on Wednesday, July 30, Keiran King demystifies the twin concepts of life and death.
$128 million spent on fighting Riverton dump fires (0
Some $128 million has been spent fighting fires at the Riverton City Dump since 2011, local government minister Noel Arscott disclosed in parliament today.
Government taking steps to restore Kings House water wells (0
Two water wells located at Kings House and Devon House are currently being tested for water quality with a view to having them brought back into use.
84 houses completed in Westmoreland for sugar workers (0
The Agriculture Ministry says 84 concrete houses have so far been constructed in Westmoreland at a cost of $1.4 billion under the Sugar Barracks Relocation Programme.
- Acting Agri Minister: 'Drought serious but not catastrophic' (0 Comments)
- Zero tolerance for jet ski rule breakers (0 Comments)
- New deadline for outing Portland dump fire (0 Comments)
- No bail for two in fraud case, three others granted $2m bail (0 Comments)
- Woman recants story of broomstick beating from boyfriend, arrested (0 Comments)
- JPS: Drought conditions contributed to power outages in Portmore over the weekend (0 Comments)
- NSWMA seeks power to prosecute persons who burn garbage in communities (0 Comments)
- March 2015 trial date for man accused of orchestrating murders from behind bars (0 Comments)